Saturday, September 15, 2007

SUSAN

Today i met up sue for breakfast, and she ask me to write a poem for her too...hahhhahha, eASY LA....aLSO would like to thank those who have learn to appreciate my kind of poem and stories...

S.U.S.A.N
Susan is my best friend,
and my long time friend
A friend whose there for me in all good times,
Me and her are a pea of a kind
We laugh at joke till we both cant see our eyes....
she taller than me , but a bit fatty bom bom type
she got those big bunny teeth that don look very nice
She has doppy ears that don balance in a line
She go out , carry plastic bag, abit aunty ..sigh
She is always cheerful, and brighten my life..
A friend like that is hard to come by,
She born in the year of Rat, she is my lucky sign
I born in the year of OX, a friend who stay by her side
I want to thank her for all the BEst moment in our life
Together we can make differences in other people lifes
COs we are the superhero of Man kind
We have bring happiness to sophia, serene, eve, grace and lynn's lifes
COs of the jokes we have created from time to time...
But you are the Best....and my Best Friend , and my best of friends....

How?? sue?? ok or not this poem..this is consider next year Birthday present ok????

HAHHAHHAHAHH

Bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal,

Reading ur poem for Fiona makes me wonder why none of us discover the poety side of u....

I even hope that someday i will read a poem abt me BUT this morning, after reading your poem for Sue..... on second thought, no need poem for me ha.

Serene

Anonymous said...

i don knw tooo..how it all come about...its funny..i used to write in sec school, only now got desire to create some fun ..normally it jus come..the inspiration i mean...ahhah..anyway jus enjoy lor.i may lost interest in due time..

anywhere anything & anytime said...

Ha ha...yeah yeah I agreed! So many typo and also no innovations but still they're original from STORY Of A GAL...